Wednesday, November 18, 2009

website update and babycats!!



Ah ha! I have FINALLY updated my website! There are photos on there from January, which is forever ago. That's almost a year old! Anyway, check it out here: www.sarahcass.com!

There are new photos of Xiu Xiu, Parenthetical Girls, LAKE, Passion Pit, What's Up, The Terrordactyls, The Bundles (Kimya Dawson, Karl Blau, Jeffrey and Jack Lewis, Anders Griffen), Mike and Beth Dixon, Kate, Emmy, Jojo, and Brandee, Brie and Nathan Oberle, Blank Dogs, Bad Weather California, Karl Blau, Calvin Johnson, Abe Vigoda, Golden Boots, Epileptinomicon, Rose Melberg, and The Pine Hill Haints! SO EXCITING!!

The images above of Xiu Xiu and the PGs are the covers of a 7" jacket that can be bought here: http://www.upsettherhythm.co.uk/xxpg.sht
ml . I haven't gotten a copy yet, but I'm really excited to see it!
Also, meet our babies!!


This is Ute (a boy) and Apache (a girl). Their brother, Smokey, went home with my co-worker, Joel Brazzel -- you can see CUTE, CUTE, CUTE photos on his blog here. THEY ARE ALL SO CUTE I CAN'T TAKE IT!

More photos:






Look at my husbro! He's cute too (and I don't think he knows I took this)! :)

In non-kitty-related-news, Joel and I paid a whopping $1400 onto our credit card this past week. YES! We are a couple of paychecks away from paying it off by the end of the year. It will SO HAPPEN. I also had my weigh-in on Monday, and lost another 1.4 pounds. It's moving slowly, but at least it's tipping down.
I got kind of an exciting email today -- I'll tell you more if things end up coming together. Exciting!

Love,
Sarah

No comments: