Tuesday, March 30, 2010

March 30, 2010

Today wasn't anything out of the ordinary -- actually, it was really lousy outside, and I was really busy, so it wasn't very exciting either. There are two things though that made this day really great, aside from the yummy and healthy food with Joel, and the mini-walk with Mariella.

1) I joined a new gym! I am both excited and nervous about this. Mostly just nervous, because it's scary going to a new place and feeling judged (it's in my head and I'll get over it). Although I can't wait to start fitting into my clothes again. I've been feeling awful lately.

2) I got to meet this great artist whose work I had coincidentally been really excited about seeing last week! Stacey Rozich came down from Seattle to watch The Curious Mystery play and talk about their artwork, which she is creating for the next CD and LP. SO EXCITING. She is amazing, and it was really nice to meet her, even if it was just for a brief time. I'm excited to work with her -- I kind of wish that we could collaborate on something personal (with me photo-wise), not for work. Check this stuff out! It's SO GOOD!!!




Alright, I've got to get some stuff done so that I can go to bed in a little bit -- I am getting up when Joel gets up so that he can drop me off at the gym on the way to work at 5:35am! Think good thoughts for me!

love,
sarah

No comments: