Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Mankind Mag, 02/09



{Click on both to see a larger version!}

I found a copy of Mankind Mag (the Design For Mankind magazine) from February of 2009 (two years ago!) with a little blurb in it about how Joel and I can't (won't?) collaborate together. Things have changed so much since then, and I can totally see what I was saying, but I feel like I could pretty much let Joel (or whoever) do whatever he wanted to any of my photographs, at this point, and I'd probably be happy. Is this what happens when you grow up? (You care less?) I think it's safe to say that he's growing as an artist and a person as well, and would probably make that leap to just go for it (at least I'm kind of hoping so right now!). Maybe we should try it this year! Right? I kind of so want a new and exciting project.

Love!
Sarah

No comments: