Tuesday, November 22, 2011

french quarter

French Quarter feels like my summer/fall/winter jam.  Their new album is just so, so good and it honestly feels like the soundtrack of my year.  Luckily, they've been in the Pacific Northwest a few times this year, and after finally meeting in May at one of the best shows I've been to since I have lived in Olympia, we finally got together in July at What the Heck Fest in Anacortes to do a quick photo shoot.  SO GOOD.  

My apologies for the sound quality on the videos . . . this is the first time that we had ever tried to use the video portion of my camera, and even though Joel did a great job using it, it just sounds horrible!  Listen to the real stuff here!  It was recorded at my work by the wonderful Bob Schwinkler, so I've got even more warm feelings after listening to the songs again and again through the floor while they recording.  

I love this band!


Love,
Sarah

No comments: