Wednesday, November 16, 2011

a sweet wedding present

I decided to make the whole wheat pizza dough that was sitting in our refrigerator last night and got to try out the rolling pin that I brought home from Colorado this summer. For as long as I can remember, it was sitting in my grandma/great-grandmother's kitchen wrapped up in plastic with a bow on it. While digging through drawers in my parents' dining room, I found it and my mom told me that it was meant as a wedding present that was set aside for when I finally got married. So awesome and sweet!

While my dude co-workers and husband were out for cheap eats and drinks, I invited my best Oly gf over with her sweet little baby girl and we played Wii bowling, ate our veggie pizza, watched Roseanne and Drive Me Crazy, and had lots of girl talk. I want to make it a weekly event!

Beth, you're the best!

Love,
Sarah

No comments: