Wednesday, March 28, 2012

new website, new logo, and 12 questions!

I can't believe that I actually forgot to update my blog with the big news that I have a BRAND NEW WEBSITE!  It has actually been up for a few months, but this is the first new website layout that I have had since 2006, and it is newly updated (as of last night) with new photos of The Hive Dwellers and Calvin Johnson, Meowtain, Jen Ng and Brooke, Ruby Fray, and more!!  Exciting!  


Even more recently though, is my new logo that was designed by the incredibly lovely and talented Jill Pucciarelli, which you can see below.  This was her first logo design ever, and she is killed it!  I couldn't possibly love it more if I tried!


What's also exciting is that the sweet folks at 12questions.us asked me to answer a couple of questions (which you can read here!), and the amazing Bree Davies wrote such a wonderful introduction!  I want to give big hugs to everyone involved!  Thank you for asking me to be a part of your lovely website!  

Happy Wednesday, everyone!!
xoxo sarah
  

No comments: