Wednesday, March 21, 2012

sophia and tyrel stendhal's wedding

Our two favorite Vashon Island friends, Tyrel and Sophia, got married in August of this past year and had one of the most beautiful weddings that I've ever been to at Sophia's family home.  The weather was perfect -- not too hot and totally sunny, and it couldn't have been sweeter!


During the wedding, Michael and Brittany surprised everyone by singing "I Don't Want To Miss A Thing" by Aerosmith!  Totally awesome!

And after the ceremony, the bride and groom made their entrance being pulled by Sophia's dad on a lawnmower!  Best entrance ever!

Around this point, things got a little out of hand for a few of us and there was a lot of dancing, drinking, wizardry (see Michael below!), bonfires, naps in the grass, and cake fights.  Best wedding ever!  I'm so glad that we were able to be a part of it!  

   Congratulations, Ty and Sophia!!!

xoxo
sarah

1 comment:

Sophia said...

OMG, I've never seen this album. How has that happened?! I swear I read the blog.. I'm going to direct a few people towards this because these pictures are amazing.