Monday, November 26, 2012

business cards!

I had new business cards made a while back to have out at Olympia Coffee Roasters while my photos were up.  I had normally used a different company in the past, but had heard about and seen good things from Moo, and decided to give them a try.  I couldn't possibly have been happier!  They are so easy to work with, and the best part is, is that you can upload 50 different images to use for one side of your cards.  Since I ordered two batches (horizontal and vertical cards), I had 100 totally different business cards, and they turned out so beautiful!  Joel took a few pictures for me, but unfortunately, we forgot to take any of the backs (which were just my logo and information anyway).  

I'm already out of cards, so it's time to order again!  If you want to give Moo a try, you can get 10% off of your order by following this link.  Yay!


Love,
Sarah

No comments: