Monday, February 18, 2013

fisherman's wharf and arcade

When we finally made it to Fisherman's Wharf on our trip to SF, we stopped for dinner as our first priority.  We wandered around trying to figure out where to actually go, and ended up at a restaurant that looked reasonably-priced, but took forever.  Of course we ate clam chowder in a bread bowl!

Mike and Beth were really excited to show us this old arcade down on the wharf.  It was totally awesome and filled to the brim with old photos, old games, toothpick sculptures, and photo booths.  I actually got to take photos in my first ever non-digital photo booth.  I want to do this all the time!  SO FUN!

Outside of the arcade was a huge submarine (maybe the first I've ever seen?), and it was cool to check it out.  There was also a beautiful view of Alcatraz -- my favorite!  I would head back there in a heart beat!


Love,
Sarah

No comments: